Clarissa Darling

Clarissa Darling

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christmas is Coming...and so is Scarlett...

Ugh, I'm so bad...
So, I've had this Christmas special version of my Lessons series in the works for a couple of years now, but life got in the way. Writing is something I have loved ever since I learned how to do it. Writing is my passion, but it is also the thing--sadly so is exercise--that manages to take the back-burner when life gets challenging and busy.
So that's what happened.
I'm back folks.
Scarlett is back.
She is back and she is about to have one of those Christmas time-travel experiences that may give her the opportunity to fix something from her past. In order to do that, it may have to send her back to the moment Roger's mouth was on her ____________, the moment their friendship changed forever...
Scarlett's Christmas is coming folks. If you've hung in there this far, I think you will enjoy this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment